Date: Thursday, 5 December 2019
Registration Deadline: 3 December 2019
Where School premises
For registration click here
Sign up and get a trial
Who can participate?
- A team is a group of minimum 5 players.
- Teacher registers teams before the registration deadline. Students don’t need to register.
- Teacher can register multiple teams.
- A team can consist of more than 5 players, but the total score of the team will be a sum of 5 best players.
- Participation is free for all of the schools in Europe!
- The Math Game Day is an online competition. You don’t need to leave the school.
- Players will need individual smart devices/computers and good connection to internet.
- Each team plays 3 games and competes with other teams of the same grade level.
- Classmates, teachers and parents root for their favorite players online!
- All of the players will receive digital certificates! You can print them out and present to your teams on the next day after the competition.