European Networking of STEAME School Students for Exchange and Co-creation
STEAME STUDENTS PLATFORM
If you are a teacher or student or researcher or parent and want to become active with STEAME activities, click HERE to join the STEAME Student Network Society (this link is not the STEAME-Student platform).
- join/register to the platform through https://discord.com/invite/8NTy9t7Dvf
If you join this then you only have view access. Teachers and parents can register also.
- in order to get student access (become a student), which will allow you full editing access you need to apply through the BECOME A STUDENT link . The link for this is https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfckX5V6Sngw6Tl6oz5FWB_GdnEqksQIkFxLG4L3JJ6H9ezkg/viewform
European STEAME School Student Network (E3SN) : MANIFESTO (Click HERE)
NEWSLETTER 2 (Click HERE)
- STEAME-Student Award for the month October 2022 is awarded to Giorgos Tzachristas, Greece.
- STEAME-Student Award for the month November 2022 is awarded to Sebastián de la Torr, Spain.
- STEAME-Student Award for the month December 2022 is awarded to José Núñez Sánchez, Spain and to Alèxia Escudero Ribó, Spain.
Manager: Ioannis Tzachristas
This project will promote the development of a Network of communication using licensed communication platforms including TEAMS or ZOOM or YouTube or similar for supporting its aims and objectives in facilitating the exchange of ideas and creative thinking between school students interested in STEAME subjects (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, Mathematics, Entrepreneurship), including high-ability students. This will support the aims of results of other related
projects such as STEAME, STEAME GOES HYBRID, INNOMATH, E-I-STEAM, LEARN+ and more, in order to motivate students towards STEAME learning. Among 178 questions and answers of stachexchange communities, not a single community is devoted to top priority questions of contemporary education. This has to change and this project undertakes the very first step in this direction. The project intends to use the well-known and widely spread concept of
The idea is to help school students of mainly secondary level (grades 7-12) to build up a community, which will be sustain progressively without much supervision and mentoring. This support can be slowly reduced as the community reaches appropriate momentum from which on it develops by its own energy.
The project does not restrict to exchange of text messages only, as in STEAME, visualization plays an important role.
Thus the service in a fully innovative manner will incorporate 30 second long question movies and up to 300 seconds answers movies among other type video presentations. The success of the TikTok platform, for example, https://www.tiktok.com/ , shows that this is exactly the right form to communicate with and among young generation.
In title objectives the project aims to achieve:
1. Exchange of talent support approaches and practices
2. Networking of Minds
3. Co-creation mind of state
4. Exchange Project Based Learning ideas
5. Promote Science Communication Skills
6. Effective Web-based Communications
7. Facilitate the cooperation between students from different regions and countries in Europe
8. Support the learning of European languages and Cultures
9. Forming a Network of and potentially a European Association of STEAME school students
The project intends to run two main activities among others, in accomplishing its objectives.
Activity 1: European Online Student Creations Exchange Forum
Activity 2: Student Community Kick-off Meeting
Click here for the Press Release
Click here for the PPT presentation of the project
Education Leaders Awards 2022: Gold & Silver Education Leaders Awards for INIDEA and the STEAME project! – click here
For more information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: Funded by the European Union. Views and opinions expressed are however those of the author(s) only and do not necessarily reflect those of the European Union. The European Union cannot be held responsible for them